Any trip to California should include a visit to Sequoia National Park. The town of Thre Rivers is at the entrance to the park and the best value seems to be The Western Holiday Lodge. We've been going to the April JazzAffair for 37 years and we've stayed everywhere. The WHL has comfortable beds, spacious rooms and other things that would help make the visit more fun, you know, microwave, in-room coffee, refrigerator, [which didn't work and our food spoiled], iron, hair drier and waffle breakfast. We love three Rivers and the park any time of year, but, early spring, and the Jazz music makes this trip super special.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.