We stayed overnight in Three Rivers to visit Sequoia National Park, We were pleasantly surprised with our room. It was spacious and clean. A sliding glass door opened to a small patio and a large grassy area. It was also extremely quiet. The only downside was an inoperable fireplace. That was a bit disappointing.
It had a microwave and refrigerator, and a regular coffee maker! Most motels we have stayed in over the past few years have done away with normal size coffee makers and have switched to single serve types. So on our road trips we bring our own.
This is a great place at a reasonable price. The only drawback is that it is about 15 minutes from the park entrance.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers