The hotel looked very run down when we pulled up. All other hotels on the area were booked so this one was our last hope for staying in three rivers for the weekend. The rooms have been updated in the last 10 years including art work and bathrooms but the spreads on the beds looked like they have been in them since the motel opened. The room we stayed in was very spacious but the view made the whole trip worth it. We didn't have a balcony but could still see the beautiful scenery of the moutains. The river at the back of the hotel is just a short hike away. There are big rocks surrounding the river which we climbed up onto and just looked and listened to the surroundings of nature. It was relaxing, romantic great weekend!
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.