It has to be said that this hotel doesn't inspire with confidence from the road, but once you are in it quickly grows on you. Tthe rooms are of a good size with plenty of storage space there's room for vanity unit and kitchenette space, keeping the two functions separate. Disturbance from neighbouring rooms is virtually non existent. Outside the room there is a good deep shaded balcony, which is excellent for early evening and breakfast time. The breakfast is very adequate and wide ranging in choice. There's a good sized playground for children, a swimming pool and there's also a good barbecue area which got put to use during our stay. Despite being beside a busy road, there's no disturbance, and it's easy to get away up to explore the woods or down to leave town! Our only disappointment was that the cleaning staff made a real mess of changing linen etc, leaving us with one dry and one wet towel and no tea towels so we needed to use face cloths to dry mugs etc.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.