Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Everything in the room was in working order, although the AC was a little loud. The decor is dated, but that's not a deal breaker. We could have used more than one bar of soap for two people and towels were not replaced durring a two night stay. In room coffee was not restocked. We used the free washing machine and 75 cent dryer. The breakfast room was too small for the weekend crowd and I gave up hope of getting a waffle. Eating outside in the morning was actually a plus to me. The pool looked ok and several people used it. The place looked nearly full on a Saturday night after Labor day. The location is outside of town and turning onto the highway with traffic coming down hill at you at 55 mph is a minus.
If I were to stay in this town again I would probably think about the comfort inn in town and close to the market, mexican restaurant, and pizza place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers