Deceptive - poor research by me as I thought BW meant it was a Best Western. HOW WRONG. It probably was but the franchise lapsed?
A fire has caused problems so the reception area was virtually non-existant. Stopped 3 nights.Our room was on the first floor, quiet enough location but very tired & totally uninspiring. Put up with it because it was booked well in advance & not enough reason to actually check out but would not stop here again. The whole place looks as though it needs a vast amount of money spending on it to bring it up to an acceptable/promotable standard.
A less than ordinary Continental breakfast was available in an appallingly inadequate area with people overflowing the minute area available so we went elsewhere - good choice as 2 miles up the road towards Sequoia there is a Kitchen Bakery which is excellent so it's enroute if that's where you are going. If you want dinner - painfully slow & indifferent service at the best restaraunt in town, can't remember the name - it's by the bridge on the left of the highway just before Three Rivers.
This Hotel doesn't have a restaraunt but the breakfast facility would rate zero if it applied.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.