We booked the hotel for two nights and could bairly stay for one. We were promised a clean room, helpful staff and an all around nice stay, none of those criteria were met. The room looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in years; the carpet made our feet black if we did not walk around with shoes. The beds smelled as if the sheets were not washed and the bed was incredibly uncomftorable, and there were numerous bugs crawling around in the bathroom. Not to mention the beds, we woke up with bed bug bites the next morning. Be prepared to eat a less than adequate breakfast, not in the lobby or a sitting area, but in room 10, the lobby has burned down. When we checked out early the next morning we taked to the manager and were told that we were to be refunded for the night we didn't stay. But when the travel company we booked the hotel from called, we were informed that the hotel had no intention of refunding our money. All in all, horrible, dirty discusting hotel. Rude, unhelpful staff. Nothing about this hotel pleased my family or I. I highly recommed never staying here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers