I had to make a last-minute booking, and it cost $129.99/night. For this price I was told that I would have a king-size room, which was true. But I was also told that I would have a view of the river. I think I would have to climb on the roof to see the river. The room was quite large, but the carpet is stained and the bathroom faucet is not working properly. There was a malfunction of the magnetic key, so every time I came back to the room, I had to go to the office so that someone could let me into the room. On the positive side, the room was quiet even though the hotel seemed to be quite full. It's all just a little seedy. The breakfast was good with fresh waffles you can make yourself. As others have said, there is not a large choice of lodging in Three Rivers. I don't plan to come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers