In August, I stayed at Western Holiday Lodge in Three Rivers, CA. This was a Holiday Inn so not much has changed except it is now owned by Magnuson Hotels. It's has a two story and one story building. Rooms are large. I stayed on the 2nd floor (may not of had an elevator). My room had a electric fireplace, medium sized balcony, mini refrigerator and microwave. There was a small view of the lake.
It has many extras: basketball court, guest Bar-B-Que pit. Several couples in the evening would sit out on the swing, eat and enjoy the great views. The entrance to the Sequoia National Park is very near by. Phone 559-561-4119 takes AAA
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Lodge 3 Rivers
- Western Holiday Three Rivers
- Western Holiday Hotel Three Rivers