This is located in Three Rivers which is the closest to Sequoia & Kings Canyon on the south side. Three Rivers is a small town which has several hotels. Comfort Suites is probably the best in the area. There are several restaurants nearby. The hotel had nice spacious rooms with a mini refrigerator & microwave. The beds were comfortable with lots of pillows. The bathroom was clean and the amenities good.
The staff was efficient, friendly & helpful. There was a complimentary computer in the lobby. This hotel has a lot to offer and is one of the closest to Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park which makes it a good base if you don't mind driving 40 minutes to reach the park via a long curvy road so if you want to be closer to the park then you might want to stay on the northern side as this is the closest location to the park from the south. This is one of the nicest Comfort Inns I've stayed in. The price was reasonable for the location. $116 plus tax per night through Comfort Inn.com
The only negative was the complimentary contenential breakfast. Most people staying here were on their way to the park so most showed up at the same time for breakfast between 7:30 & 9:30 making the lines extremely long. This hotel needs a larger breakfast area even though there was a fairly large breakfast dining area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn