The hotel is well located for visiting the Sequioa national park and has a very nice pool. But the breakfast was really the worst we ever had in the united states and we have been in many hotels in the U.S. the last years. It was not tasty and when we started our breakfast at 7.30 no more yoghurt was availible every morning (we stayed three nights). At this time the rooms where so crowded that is was hard to find chairs for our group of five people.
Another problem was the WIFI which is complimentary. Before most of the guests arrive, the WIFI is okay. But in the afternoon and evening the WIFI becomes so slow that it is most times impossible to view any web sites (leads to time out errors in the web browser!). This happend every day. So the planning of the next day was impossible using the internet. I ask at the front desk if there is any problem with the WIFI but the guy only offered me to check the configuraton of my devices. But this was unecessary because all my devices where well configured as they worked in the early afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn