We stayed here before exploring Sequoia national park. I booked the hotel through the Comfort inn website because we were going to arrive late and didn't want to have any problems looking for a room. Prices seemed really low but it was off peak so i went ahead.
Checkin was a breeze, the lady at front desk said everything was ready. My husband went in to check both rooms we booked and lo and behold- both rooms haven't been cleaned by housekeeping yet. Mind you it was 10pm and we were tired from travelling so my husband went to the front desk and angrily told them that there must have been a mistake because we were given dirty rooms. She said that it must been the fault of the computer system through online booking and we would be moved and given upgrades for the trouble.
So we went to the new upgraded rooms and i wondered why they looked like standard rooms. My husband said that the previous unmade rooms he saw were really small, had older tv sets and had no refrigerator or microwaves in them. These new rooms were upgrades because of the added 'amenities''. Apparently the cheapest rooms were cramped and bare.
The rooms we got were very comfortable and breakfast was great, but i hazard to think that we wouldn't have been so happy if we hadn't been upgraded to the better rooms. Cheap rooms here don't necessarily mean a better value, they're simply cheaper because you get less for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn