We've spent just one night at this hotel. It was easily accessible, parking lot is free and big and front desk staff was polite and helpful. The hotel is very close to Sequoia N.P. entrance which can be a great advantage if you want to start your park trip very early in the morning.
The room was ok, rather clean, but some details (like bathtub color suggesting it's time for serious refurbishing) made the whole experience less pleasant.
There is a laundry room available which can be nice when you're on your road trip.
Wireless Internet was available for free but was laggy and connection was unstable.
But the biggest dissapointment was the breakfast... OK, I get it - the hotel is rather unexpensive and you shouldn't expect much... but it was the only time in our life when we couldn't find anything worth eating! And believe me - my girlfriend loves eating! :) There was no fruit, no vegetables; only toast bread, jelly, milk and some strangely looking corn flakes... It was truly a disaster.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn