Our goal was to visit the Sequoia National Park but our visit coincided with the federal government shutdown in October when national parks like this were closed..., as we could verify when we reached the park south entrance :-( So we turned around and decided to spend the night in the area instead of keeping on driving. That's how we found and why we stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites which lies just 10 miles south from that park entrance. That explains why the natural surroundings of this hotel are beautiful as well as quiet.
The person that attended us, Michelle, was very, very nice, friendly, joyful, energetic and helpful. She gave us a cosy and clean room (it didn't have micro-wave and fridge though) which price also included the breakfast which is served in a spacious area close to the reception.
It is here as well where they have a computer for guests and also a shop with souvenirs.
We will definitely stop here again next time we try to visit the Sequoia National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn