We stayed at this location for 2 nights; the day in between the two nights we drove into the Mineral King for some hiking.
The hotel was fine for our needs. We were in the west building, third floor. Elevator worked fine for luggage. This building did look newer than the other one (we did not go into the east one). the bed was comfortable and the linens clean. Television worked fine. Bathroom was a nice size; shower pressure and temperature were good.
Breakfast started at 6:30 and had eggs, sausages, waffles, muffins, donuts, oatmeal...juice and coffee. WiFi worked well in the lobby, but not in the room.
The Saturday night we stayed was booked full; Sunday night was not - so we had a different price for each night (paying more on Saturday). Both nights, we felt it was very quiet; we were on the top floor in the middle which most likely helped with noise a lot.
The swimming pool was too cold to get into; the hot tub was the temperature that the swimming pool should have been. That was disappointing.
Given the location and what was available in town, it worked well for us for two nights.
Also note: Three Rivers and the National Park definitely start to close up after Labor Day...it is probably a lot different during the busy summer months.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.