We stayed here recently while visiting Sequoia National Park and it was as close to the park as we could get since everything inside was already filled. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself was a bit dated and seemed a bit under typical Comfort Inn standards.
The hotel is in a good location within Three Rivers, we twice did the easy walk across the street to the grocery store and Mexican restaurant which was decent.
The room was of a decent size but it was very strange that the only window that allows natural light had just a blackout curtain and not a sheer curtain that still offers some privacy and light. It was a bit depressing in the room with the shade closed so people don't just look in as they pass by. Would have been nice to have a mini-fridge.
The internet was pretty useless most of the time. We couldn't consistently connect and when we did it still didn't seem to be working well enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn