It is close to the park. Pick up your supplies in Vasalia prior to getting there. We have some milk allergies in our family so we had to make sure we had almond milk. There is one store on the main road and it was expensive.
We were in the building in the back on the second floor next to the stairs. I was expecting the worst but is was quiet. The microwave was old and hardly heated anything. The refrigerator was fine.
I could only get phone service in a corner of our room. Wifi is not secure.
The mattress was firm. The bathroom was clean with lots of counter space. It seemed as if we were not getting enough towels so we called down for them and they brought them quickly.
After a shower we had the door open to the bathroom to get rid of the steam. The fire alarm went off and I was ready to get out of there. I called the front desk to tell them and they asked if someone had taken a shower and stated that it always goes off from the steam and to wave a towel under it and it will turn itself off. At least we knew it worked.
The pool was nice. Packed every evening. It was fun. There were a lot of kids and a lot of cannonballs. If you do not want to get wet. Do not go to the pool.
Breakfast was good. I would go early and take it up to the room. It was packed by 8. No room to sit down. According to a sign in the breakfast room there was a shortage of eggs. It happened twice.
Overall the only reason we stayed there was the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn