This place has nice clean rooms and a good morning breakfast (waffles, sausages, eggs, and the rest of the typical items a motel has to offer). There were a few things they could improve upon. The first was the wonky internet service. It was slow and sometimes didn't want to work at all. If you have to keep in contact with work (as we did)...you will find it hard to send email...both of our laptops were having trouble. The second problem was the attitude of the front desk...it didn't feel like they really cared about if you stayed there or not...when we asked for an extra towel or asked to get a broken desk chair replaced, they did it but they certainly didn't do it very nicely!
If you are going to stay here to visit Sequoia National Park, please realized that even though the hotel is a mere 20 or so miles away, it takes an hour or so to get there...one must drive up an winding mountain road to get to the park...the driving can be really slow due to the terrain and cautious drivers on a mountainous two lane highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn