Stayed 4-25-13 This was a very nice room.
Our room was in the newer building there are 2 and one is the older 2 story outside access entry rooms. The other has 3 floors and an elevator all inside.
Breakfeast was not a grand experiance. But it was good enough to get your day started. Scrambled eggs, link sausage, and waffles were the basic hot items, with your basic continental breakfeast.
Resuraunts in the area were slim.
No Cell phone service in the area so expect to use a land line for all calls (No biggie)
My only complaint was that the shower curtin was to short, so when you turned on the shower it wanted to blow out of the tub (it had no weights in it, so i would soak it on the bottom to make it cling to the tub. When i brought it to managements attention they assured me it would be fixed before the next guest used it)
For visiting Sequoia it is perfect, though the long drive back to it from Sequoia, Kings Canyon area makes it a good ending point rather than starting point.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.