Was a great stay for the price, room was comfortable and the free breakfast was a nice bonus.
All of the staff was very friendly, especially a maintenance man that helped me with directions on how to get to a few different sites nearby, he gave some great advice on what I should see while I was here, I went to all of his recommendations and they turned out to be great, he seemed like he really knew what he was talking about when it came to the area, it helps to have an employee like this for tourists that dont know what to see and only other option is to check online. He said he was a new employee but that he had lived in the Tulare County area for his entire life, I hope to make another trip back and maybe he can give me a few more places to see. I would highly recommend this hotel, it was clean and nearby a lot of great attractions. The only small negative that i hope they work on is the outside grounds, such as the lawn care and gardening, it would be nice to see these areas a little more taken care of..........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn