“Great Value / Very Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 6 hotels in Three Rivers
Atlanta
“Great Value / Very Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here one night to go to see the redwoods. The hotel is very quiet and clean. The staff is wonderful. They were so helpful. I would stay here again and recommend it. Great value for the cleanliness

• Stayed December 2012
Kitty L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review; we are so pleased that you found your room quiet, clean and affordable. We look forward to serving you again if you are ever back in this area and hope also that your New Year is the best ever.

Thanks again..

617 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I asked for their best suite with jacuzzi and i got the worst possible nite i ever shared with wife. Heater didnt work, bed was worse then floor, fireplace didnt work, and smoke alarm chirped all the time. We left at midnight to get that place behind us. I would never stay there again!

• Stayed December 2012
Kitty L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Mr. Stepp,

I'm so surprised to see a review posted by you on Sunday since I said I would contact you when I could have my maintenance check the equipment in the room on Monday. I spoke with my Front Desk that received your phone call the morning you left and he said your only complaint was the bed being too hard. When I spoke to you that same day you included that the heater and fireplace didn't work and now in this review you include the smoke alarm.

But since we are here now I can let you know that both the heater and the fireplace are in perfect working order and the fire alarm is as well. These issues and the fire alarm where never mentioned to my Front Desk staff when you called after leaving the property. You checked into the room at 1pm and left at 12am... having used the bed and the 2 person jacuzzi tub it appears that some of your needs where met; and it would seem that in that time you would have discovered the bed was not soft enough. Had you brought this to our attention and given us the opportunity; we would have gladley moved you to another room and accomodated your needs. Not given that chance and all the evidence that our equipment is in working order, I would not have issued you back a full refund as requested.

Respectfully,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed in the hotel on a trip to Sequoia and Kings Canyon. The location was fantastic, the facility and room were clean and well maintained. The hotel offered more than I expected, particularly given the great price. The best part of the stay was the helpful staff who gave me advise about the area and were very friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend the Comfort Inn in Three Rivers and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Kitty L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

I'm so happy that you found us all to be friendly and helpful with your travel plans. We do pride ourselves on meeting the needs of each guest and we so much enjoyed you as well. Thank you for passing the good word forward to your friends and family as there is no greater compliment than that. Please do come back and stay with us again and until then be safe and have an awesome Holiday.

Pomona, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My family stayed at a suite room for two nights. Room was clean and spacious. the thing we liked most was the friendiliness of f/D agents and general manager. They are very knowledgeable and smile all the itime. I want to come back to this property in summer time for another family vacation.

Room Tip: This property is the only frnachise hotel in three rivers. You won't be disappointed with your s...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dearest Guest,

I appreciate that you wrote a review about your experience here at our property. I'm so pleased that you found us to meet your expectations and beyond. We are a friendly group here and we all love our jobs as it must show. Please do come back and stay with us again and until then take good care and have a wonderful Holiday.

Enschede, Overijssel, Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We really liked the complete offer of the stay at Comfort Inn & Suites. At our stay we decided to have an 'off day' and just chill out, which is perfectly able at this accomodation. The use of the sauna, pool and the jacuzzi really made it possible along with the generous continental breakfast.

We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone who is travelling along.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Kitty L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous review. It's always nice to know that a guest enjoyed just staying close to the hotel for a well deserved rest and relaxation day... I love those days myself. We so much appreciate that you took the time to offer up your experience here at our property and hope that you return to do more of the same.

Happy Days to you,

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed for a nightiwth the family back in the first part of August. We had one of the larger rooms/suites which provided more than enough space for 2 adults and two teens. Room was very clean and comfortable. Nothing fancy (although I did not expact to be blown away by the decor of a comfort Inn) but obviously well maintained Check in was fast and easy, and the staff seemed well organized. The complimentary breakfasy buffet was good, but with just a few tweeks could be great. Very crowded for breakfast though, suggest you go early if you can and are staying in peak season as we were.
Note: Try Todds Pizza down the road. Brought some back to the hotel for dinner and it was amazing!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank yor for your review... It's always good to hear what we are doing right and it affirms that we are creating return guests. I'm pleased that there was ample room for your entire family as you where most likely in one of our family suite. I hope that if you are ever again in our area that you allow us to provide a safe and comfortable place for you and your family to stay.

Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Went with a chain Instead of an independently owned so we'd be sure to have some of the standard hotel features. So you would think you would have (as the hotel claims) Internet in your room, or an ice machine. We had neither in the 3 days we were there. The ice machine never worked, and the front desk was fully aware of this yet did nothing but shrug. We had to sit in the lobby to get Internet (lots of other guests doing this as well). Again, the front desk just shrugged. The handle on the door to our room did not work and it was a struggle to get in every time, Now, on the upside of customer service, as there was no microwave in the room, I asked to use the one in the lobby and they said yes. After 4 minutes in the microwave, it was still completely frozen, it had not cooked at all. When I asked the woman at the front desk what I was doing wrong, she just looked up and shrugged again and said they were having trouble with it and went back to what she was doing (there was no one else in the lobby, so it's not like she was helping other guests). The rooms and grounds are starting to show their age, if this hotel continues on the path it's on, I wonder how much longer they can hold on to their franchise name.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I apologize for your disappointment in your stay with us. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of AT&T with our WIFI and cell service up here in this mountain community and do wish we had more control over that. We do also have 2 ice makers on the property and I believe that my staff would have graciously informed you of that and also would have assited you with the microwave in our kitchen had you needed help with that.

I wish your experience would have been more positive as we do strive to keep our standards high and our customer service the best as most all of our reviews attest. However, we do use every review good or bad as an opportunity to improve.

Many Regards,

Manager

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon? Share your experiences!