We stayed at the Comfort Inn for 2 nights when we visited Sequioa and Kings Canyon.
It was a nice hotel - motel style with good large rooms and 2 beds. They provide a free breakfast which was very good and a good saving. It is quite close to Sequioa, but at the moment you have to be careful and time your trip since up to 5pm you can only get to the main park because of road repairs every hour on the hour. After 5 pm its every 20 mins so there is no problem. This may go on for the rest of the year. There are not that many restuarants, we ate at the Riverside and the Gateway. The Riverside was OK and well priced, but I found the Gateway over priced and pretentious (that is only my opinion). The best thing about it was the Riverside tables. Maybe because the are close to the park gate they get away with poor service and pricey menu.
Sequioa park was great and the trees awesome as was king Canyon.
All in all the comfort Inn was a good choice from a limited number of hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn & Suites is conveniently located only 5 miles from the Sequoia National Park, where you will find the General Sherman Tree and the Giant Forest. This hotel is the only official shuttle bus stop in the Three Rivers area that travels to Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks (seasonal from May to September). We offer 103 guest rooms, including 16 suites, with many great amenities and services one could ask for in the Three Rivers area. The Three Rivers area has a great selection of year round activities as well as great restaurants. The Comfort Inn prides itself on offering a warm, inviting atmosphere that will immediately have you feeling right at home.Comfort Inn & Suites offers several great services and amenities to all its guests. In the morning, come enjoy our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast with eggs, sausages, and hot waffles. Also, enjoy browsing the web with our free high-speed wireless Internet access. All of our rooms feature in-room coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, work desks and cable television. Rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, and fireplaces are also available. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, with sauna, coin-operated laundry facilities, gift shop, free local calls, and complimentary local newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon
- Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia Kings Canyon Hotel Three Rivers
- Comfort Inn Three Rivers
- Sequoia Park Lodging
- Three Rivers Comfort Inn