“Best Pizza in USA” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Best Pizza in USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

OK, the title might be over the top, but my daughter (who would live on pizza if we let her) said she thought that this pizza was the best she had ever had - who am I to argue?

Visited August 2014

Laguna Niguel, California
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Not too many good restaurants in Three Rivers. This one had good pizzas. We ordered ex-large for 4 of us. We were pleasantly surprised since we weren't expecting for too much. They were quite generous on the toppings. There's also an all you can eat salad bar. I didn't go for it since it's a small salad bar & had only iceberg lettuce for greens. It was busy till closing time.

Visited August 2014
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Pizza was delicious, a bit pricey but worth it. Great meal after camping and the long drive down from the mountain!

Visited July 2014
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We happened to come across this restaurant on our way out of the Sequoias...so glad we did! Friendly people, quick service and tasty food. I especially loved the breadsticks, but the pizza was good too! Nice stop!

Visited June 2014
Utah
“No flavor at all”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I think the girl at the grocery store was related to owner because she said this was good. The garlic bread had no flavor at all...Pizza is one of my favorite foods and this pizza was just....rubbery, no flavor...just plain gross..I felt guilty but I threw away the pizza. My husband had a meatball sandwich and couldn't eat it. Slow service...we ate outside and waited about 45 minutes. I will say the girls working here were really nice so that is why I gave it a star at all.

• Visited August 2014