“Very good pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Los Angeles, California
“Very good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Very solid pizza. Driving back from Sequoia, we were referred to Pizza Factory. We were hungry. Pizza was made fresh. Very quick service and my son enjoyed playing the video games while we waited. Really cool dog who hangs out in front. We had the vegetarian pizza and it was loaded with toppings. Would definitely return.

Visited December 2012

Santa Monica, California
“Good pizza, hit the spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I'm from NY. I know pizza. For the west coast, this was the first pizza I actually enjoyed. The crust was tasty. We had it with mushrooms and black olives. Yum! It worked for me!

Visited November 2012
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Great calzones!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Average place with great calzones!

Seating is long solid benches at the tables rather than chairs. The place was only about 1/2 full at 4:15ish on a weekday in October, but pretty noisy, with 3 TV's competing for attention. There is outdoor seating available, but it was a rainy day, so we didn't sit out there. The cashier was a young woman who gave off the impression she would rather be somewhere else, but she took our order quickly and correctly.

The food was delicious! My husband and I split a pepperoni calzone and each got a root beer. The calzone was heavy on the pepperoni and had a nice 'bite' to it.

Visited October 2012
So Cal
“good pizza, several options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We ate at The Pizza Factory becasue it was the only real place that was open when we got into town. The pizza was very good and they had many options to choose from, including their gourmet selections. My wife got a personal 8" pizza with pepperoni and black olives ($ 8.95). The sauce was good, lots of cheese and they were generous with both the olives and pepperoni. The crust was a thick crust. I had a Western bbq chicken pizza that had cheese, bbq chicken, onions, bbq sauce and fresh tomatoes (that they added after the pizza came out of the oven). I also had the personal size ($ 8.95). The crust was also a thick crust. The pizza crust was nice and chewy on both pizzas and my wife and I both brought some back to our room to eat the next day. They also had a fairly decent looking salad bar. They have a game room and several big screen TV's. They also serve hot and cold sandwiches as well as salads and have some seasonal items (different soups and specialty salads during the summer months). We would go back to this place again as the food was good, the service (from behind the counter) was good and friendly, it was an overall nice dining experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Woodlake, California
“The bomb!! One of our favorite places!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We frequent Pizza Factory about once a week! Everything on their menu is great! We've had their pizzas, calzones, pastas, giant subs, salads, garlic bread sticks & don't miss their cinnamon sugar bread sticks with icing to dip them in! Yummy! A great way to top off your meal! Eating in...they have a big screen TV & a game room! The staff is great! They don't mind it if you want to 'create your own' item either! A must visit in Three Rivers!

Visited November 2012