“So wonderful we were sad to leave” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sequoia River Dance B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Three Rivers
Sequoia River Dance B&B
You added Sequoia River Dance B&B to your Saves list
40534 Cherokee Oaks Drive, Three Rivers, CA 93271   |
Ranked #5 of 10 Three Rivers B&B and Inns
Singapore
“So wonderful we were sad to leave”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2010

My parents and I stayed at Sequoia River Dance for two nights in mid March 2010 and loved it! We spent hours by the south fork of the Kaweah River, which flows right by Sharon and Dan's beautiful B & B, we enjoyed the delicious breakfasts that Sharon prepared for us each morning (Dutch pancakes on the first day, sheared eggs on the second with crumpets!) and our comfortable, tastefully decorated rooms. My parents also had a gorgeous view of the river from their room, Blossom Peak. It was a short drive to Sequoia National Park where we saw the giant sequoia trees in 6 feet of snow - magical!

• Stayed March 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Santa Monica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

My husband suprised me with a Valentine's weekend getaway to Sequioa National Park. The Highlight of our trip was staying at the Sequioa River Dance. After a day of rompinng in the snow it was so wonderful to return to the Sequoia River dance and enjoy such a relaxing, tranquil setting. The River is literally bubbling right through the back yard! It's gorgeous. Paired with gourmet breakfasts and a beautiful interior, I cannot recommend this B&B more highly. And you are getting so much for the price. I still can't get over how fantastic is was.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2009

This was a true highlight of our trip. Sharon and Dan were amazing. The house is beautiful and I defy anyone not to be able to chill out and relax here. Sharon cooks a superb 'Dutch Omlette'. The location is 15 min drive to the gates of the Sequoia park, and it was wonderful. The river in the garden is gushing and romantic, the backdrops are simply stunning and there is a wide tv channel/DVD collection. Sharon and Dan are great conversationalists and love a little natter in the morning. They are very kind and accomodating, Dan was kind enough to lend me his chains to drive in the snow. I would highly recommend this place, it is just great. If you can't relax here you need medication not a holiday! The rooms are spacious and very, very clean.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2009

We travel and stay in B & B's all over North America... Sequoia River Dance is amongst the Best! Sharon and Dan truly are gracious hosts and their home is not only charming and relaxing - it was a wonderful place to stay after a long day of travel and hiking! Breakfasts were great and we enjoyed the company of the other guests. Although hesitant in having our bathroom down the hall... it wasn't a problem at all. Yes, we highly recommend you stay here- as "what you see and read" is what you get- plus more!
(and, as a side note- thanks for sending us the bag we left behind...)

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Orange County, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2009

Sequoia River Dance is such a lovely and relaxing homey place. We enjoyed our time in the nice bedroom (Sierra), the backyard alongside the river and the day room.
Sequoia is wonderful. We got to see three bears and three deer. Make sure to time your visit to include 5-6 pm.. We especially love the Dutch Baby and the french toast breakfasts Sharon had prepared. Yummy! We love the surroundings and my kids can't stop raving about Sequoia River Dance. The kids like the river a lot (late summer does not have much water left). But if you stop by Anne Lang Emporium, they have a great view of the river and great sandwiches. You get to go down the deck and enjoy the river view from there. :) This place is definitely an A+ on our list of lodging recommendations to relax and visit Sequoia. Thank you, Sharon for your thoughtfulness and hospitality!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
livorno italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

We stayed here for 3 nights on Aug 9th until Aug 12th. It was a nice cute B&B and the host Sharon was so friendly and nice. Her home-cooked meals were awesome. The place is clean and you meet a lot of friendly people. We stayed in the crystal room with a private bath which was down the hall from our room.

If you want a place to stay for 1 night going into the park or leaving I would recommend this place. But if you are planning to go into the park often like we did I would recommend staying in the park. The B&B is a 45 min ride to the park and doing that everyday can become tiresome. The next time we come we would stay here on our way out of the park to recover from all the hiking and etc.. and stay in the park for the days we are hiking and etc..
Great place to stay, cant say more about it!!

Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2009

I came across Sequoia River Dance B&B while I was planning a last-minute trip to Sequoia/Kings Canyon. I was traveling alone up from LA and was unfamiliar with the area, so I needed a place that was safe but I hoped to find one that allowed me to meet other travelers and hear what they recommended doing in the area. This B&B was perfect, and I will definitely return with my boyfriend as well as with family and friends that want to see Seqouia. I stayed in the Crescent Meadows room - the bed was huge, the bedding was wonderful, it was perfectly quiet (very important to me), plus there is a ceiling fan and AC to keep it cool during the heat of August. Breakfast was a delicious start to exploring the parks (mushroom & zucchini quiche in a homemade crust served with homestyle potatoes, OJ, and fruit). Looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo

Been to Sequoia River Dance B&B? Share your experiences!