“Comfortable, friendly and peaceful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sequoia River Dance B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Three Rivers
Sequoia River Dance B&B
You added Sequoia River Dance B&B to your Saves list
40534 Cherokee Oaks Drive, Three Rivers, CA 93271   |
Ranked #5 of 10 Three Rivers B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California
“Comfortable, friendly and peaceful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2009

Sharon and Dan were perfect hosts. We met many interesting people with very easy access to the parks in the area. Those are some really cool big trees! I would recommend them strongly.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2009

Sharon and Dan were so gracious. The property is located approx. 6 miles from the entrance to Sequoia which was terrific. The property is gorgeous with a river running through the back yard. Sharon's breakfasts were sooooo delicious, rooms were cute and clean and my SINGLE complaint would be the towels...they should be replaced with plush ones. Other than that, it was an amazing experience and we will be sure to stay there again soon.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2009

The Sequoia River Dance B&B was really cosy and comfortable, and we had a very relaxing nights stay. The owners were very friendly and really made us feel at home. Breakfast was cooked from scratch for us and was very good. Our room was beautifully decorated with a lovely view of the river outside. I really recommend this B&B.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2009

My husband and I stayed here for one night as part of a trip round California in March/April. We originally booked a queen room with private (but not en suite) bathroom. However, because she had a cancellation the landlady kindly upgraded us to a king room with en suite bathroom – the 'Crescent Meadow' room (see attached photos).

It was a clean and well-maintained room with a very comfortable bed. It was quite small, but this was only slightly problematic for us because we had two large suitcases. Otherwise it wouldn't have been an issue, especially as there was a communal sitting area provided for guests with a large flatscreen TV and books etc. The property also has a beautiful back garden with seats overlooking a creek. (From the front the property doesn’t look anything special but see the attached photos for the lovely view of the back of the house. The rooms inside, especially the kitchen/breakfast room which has an amazing high ceiling, are also very attractive). As far as I can remember though, there wasn’t any wi-fi available.

The landlady and her husband were very friendly, as were the other guests, with whom we had an interesting conversation at breakfast (in fact I think it may have been travjunkiewmuch2c from the review below!). As other reviewers have commented, breakfast was really good. When we were there it consisted of a cheese and spinach omelette, fried potatoes, melon and toast with homemade pear preserve, plus coffee and orange juice. Might not sound that exciting but all really tasty and well made!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Santa Ana, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2009

My wife and I just spent 2 nights at this gem of a bead and breakfast with our 4-yr old in tow. Sharon & Dan were excellent hosts and we spent several hours deep in conversation after enjoying Sharon's amazing breakfast. She was even kind enough to share her recipes with me.

We felt right at home from the moment we stepped in. There is an amazing backyard area with a creek running right next to it. The room was comfortable and there were many of Dan's marine antiques on the walls. The first day we were there we met a very nice couple from London. We enjoyed an interesting conversation about many things including the days plans, US politics, the state of public education in the US (my wife is a 1st grade teacher), illegal immigration, world travels, etc. These are the type of things you just don't get by staying at hotels/motels and definitely a highlight of our trip up to Sequoia.

We would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone looking for a relaxing place to stay while visiting the Sequoia NP area.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Menifee, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2009

I just want to say thank you for all the details you attended to make Bennie, my mother and my time at your wonderful bed and breakfast as elegant and lovely as it could be. You have created a beautiful and peaceful retreat that is welcoming and comfortable.

It is the high light of our year to plan a visit to Sequoia River Dance. We love you.

Therese & Bennie

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2009

I stayed two nights in this B&B. Everything was just perfect. I wished I could stayed more!!
I was especially happy because my 14 months old boy enjoyed a lot staying there. He loved to explore the house and the backyard which hugs a beautiful stream.
I'd love to visit there in summer again.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Sequoia River Dance B&B? Share your experiences!