“First Class” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sequoia River Dance B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Three Rivers
Sequoia River Dance B&B
Save Saved
You added Sequoia River Dance B&B to your Saves list
40534 Cherokee Oaks Drive, Three Rivers, CA 93271   |
Ranked #5 of 10 Three Rivers B&B and Inns
Worcester, United Kingdom
“First Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

My wife and I stayed at River Dance for one night whilst in the Sequoia area. Our only mistake as we really should have stayed longer. We found everything about the place charming. The hosts were superb and looked after us very well, with both an excellent breakfast and helpful advice for visits in the area. Rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable and the lounge stocked with helpful literatrure. the garden, backin onto the river was a delight. Would certainly look to stay again when in the area and would happily recommend this gem of a Bed and Breakfast

146 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

Seqouia River Dance is an amazing B&B! Sharon and Dan are two of the nicest people and Sharon cooks the most amazing breakfasts! The B&B is located in a wonderful setting along a fork to the Kaweah River. The rooms are private and the beds are comfortable. The perfect place to come back to after a long day of hiking in the park. When my wife and I return to Three Rivers this will be the only place we even think about staying, and we've told all of our friends to do the same.

Room Tip: The Blossom Peak Room has a great view!
Lourdes, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

Sharon and Dan were great hosts and were very helpful on all fronts. It was a real pleasure to stay in their lovely home. Our room was very comfortable and the public rooms available to guests were attractive and relaxing. The setting by the river is great. Breakfasts were very tasty and set us up for the day. It was very enjoyable having breakfast together with our hosts and the other guests as it was an opportunity to share experiences and views on a variety of subjects.

Pacific Palisades
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

My husband and I stayed two nights and very much enjoyed the experience. I give the host and hostess high marks for creating a very congenial atmosphere. The breakfast was also excellent.
River Dance has a nice location on a quiet street. The backyard is on a fork of the river, which is also a plus. Our room was rather small but well outfitted. Definitely recommend.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

I booked this from England, where I have stayed in many classic Bed and Breakfasts off the beaten track.My travelling companion, from Southern California, was worried that I had not chosen a standard hotel from a nationally run franchise .
Any doubts at arriving at a private house were cast aside as soon as we entered Sharon and Dan's front door and were welcomed into her spacious family style dining, breakfast room.

A quick tour of the lovely house revealed immaculate bedrooms, a comfortable sitting room with tv, and to our delight, a most picturesque garden leading down to a cascading river. Ten minutes sitting on the riverside patio both relaxed us from a 300 mile drive, and won my friend over to the idea of Bed and Breakfast. The river garden played host to a large variety of wild birds, whilst above us birds of prey hovered on the thermals against the mountain backdrop.

My companion had run hotels in the US in the past and was most impressed with the professional touches in such items as the linen, and the bathrooms.with complimentary toiletries. I would have appreciated coffee making equipment in the rooms, but Sharon went out of her way to make us comfortable in every way, her promise of a hearty breakfast far exceeded our hopes.

Both Sharon and Dan were full of tips to ensure we made the most of the Sequoia National Park and King's Canyon, and were obviously anxious that we made the most of the wonderful area during our stay.

If you are travelling to this beautiful region, I would certainly recommend that you use this Bed and Breakfast as you base.

Room Tip: Rooms with riverside views
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

I wanted to surprise my wife with a stay at a bed and breakfast near the Sequoia National Forest. Was she ever surprised.

As I had never been to the Three Rivers area, I didn't know what to expect. When we pulled up to the Sequoia River Dance B&B, I was a little worried. It was, for all intents and purposes, a house. The garage area didn't look great, but the area near the door was nice.

When we opened the front door, we were greeted with a charming main room, a comfortable living room and a great view of the river, just steps from the back door.

Sharon, the proprietor, was very helpful, both in helping us select a dining choice and with our itinerary the next day. She is very knowlegeable about the national park and what's going on there - and helped us time the road construction so it wasn't but a slight problem.

Our room was cozy and, with the window open, we were lulled to sleep by the sound of the river... relaxation at its finest.

Breakfast, was French Toast for me (I can't say enough about how good this was. While I managed to keep to just one serving, the other couple who were staying there had seconds, as "have as much as you want, we've got plenty", was the order of the day.) and Sharon made my wife completely happy with her vegetarian breakfast.

We wouldn't hesitate to return. Don't be fooled by your first impression... you'll miss what you're really looking for... comfort.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

In spite of the rain and unseasonable cold, it was a wonderful three days. Our main purpose for the trip was the Jazz Festival which we enjoy. The Sequoia River Dance enhanced our stay with fabulous breakfast and a good night chocolate or fresh cookies. We enjoyed the river..though too cold to relax by it. The fireplace and the atmosphere made reading most enjoyable. We enjoyed our own wine and snacks before going out to dinner.
Hard to top this place.
Dr. George & Alice Scott

Room Tip: You have a choice of on with or without a bathroom
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Sequoia River Dance B&B? Share your experiences!