“Eat beside the river” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Los Angeles
“Eat beside the river”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We had a nice lunch here recently. My husband and I shared the oriental chicken salad wrap and a side salad. The chicken in the wrap was really good. It tasted like it was right off the grill. The only reason I didn't give the review 5 stars is that it's a little pricey. The wrap was $13.95 which worked because we shared it but it would have seemed a bit much if we had each ordered something.
Our table was outside right beside the river. Very nice.

Visited January 2014

Northern California
“GREAT Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

This is an amazing gem of a restaurant right at the mouth of Sequoia Nat'l Park. I had the ribs (YUM), a Kobe burger (exceptional) and Brunch (WOW). I didn't like the calamari appetizer (chewy) or the fact the server put everything on my baked tater but other than that? FABULOUS.

Visited January 2014
Athens, Greece
“Gateway to a Great Evening.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Three Rivers is a delightful small town en route to Sequoia National Park. Who would expect such a fine restaurant amid this beautiful scenery and wild country? And yes, there are bears! It's just outside town with mountains and the rivers all around.A very warm welcome from Glen, really excellent food and the service of possibly the best waiter in the World. Devin, with his superb curly moustache quick wit and sharp intellect made this a memorable evening for us. My son and I had climbed Moro Rock that day, 8000ft up in Sequoia, so we were a little subdued with exhaustion.But the selection of mouth watering dishes and good wines soon livened us up. I only wish we could have been there during the day,however, it's beautifully lit outside and you can still appreciate your stunning surroundings.Very reasonably priced,and a must if you're in the area...even if you're not, go out of your way to enjoy, you wont regret it.

• Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“super food, good service and nice views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

super food, good service and nice views. We had a wonderful evening and recommend this place to every body.

• Visited November 2013
channel isles
“As a single traveller I was made to feel so at home there, and I thought all the local people in the hotel and town very friendl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

From the moment I arrived I felt welcome, and all the staff were friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was great, and the accommodation was perfect for me. Glen and Susan the hosts were so welcoming and treated me like a friend. The sequoia national park entrance is only a couple of hundred metres up the road, and the park is a beautiful place for walking and the area is full with wildlife. The town is very spread out with interesting shops , and also good for breakfast and coffee if you want to eat in town, but the Gateway restaurant has lovely food, and you do not have to go out to eat. All in all, a fabulous place.

• Visited October 2013