“Sit outside.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Lindsay, California
“Sit outside.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

The go to place for sitting by the river. But you must sit outside, walk past the warm tables, and listen to the river. Nice granite boulders, good coffee. The menu is OK. The service Meh. The view extraordinare.

Visited January 2012

“Good, but a bit pricy...for us”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Food was excellent and the menu varied. Just a bit pricy for OUR tastes, but the only game in town. Service, facilities and quality was fine all 'round.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“The best cooked steak in the USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Absolutely superb in every way. Charming, friendly and helpful bar staff and great cocktails!
The owner Susan made us really feel at home. My steak was so good on the first night that I had it again on the second! Nothing was too much trouble and on a busy Friday and Saturday night all the staff were really helpful despite them all being very busy. My Budweiser Gateway glass has pride of place in my kitchen.
Well done Guys and thank you so much

Visited September 2012
Bakersfield, California
“A Foodie's Paradise in the CA Sequoias”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a lovely dinner at the Gateway Restaurant next to the Kaweah River. Our Australian Lobster and Ribeye Dinner was cooked to perfection, the service was impeccable but unobtrusive, and the facility itself was delightful. I have found much more to rant about than to praise in our travels, lately, but the Gateway Restaurant far exceeded our expectations and set a very high mark that even the Big City gourmet Eateries will have to struggle to match. I am a Foodie and I was very impressed. Great job! I hope to dine, here, again soon, but next time with friends! Thanks Gateway!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Good scenery of the river...problems to park..I was conservative in my orders...and it was good...my partner thought it was good but nothing to rave about...considering the location and the choices of restaurants...this was about the best... some of these out of the way places tend to be over priced... they are almost there...all in all...since we had no Kother choices and were hungry...it was OK

Visited September 2012