“OK” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Toronto, Canada
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Good scenery of the river...problems to park..I was conservative in my orders...and it was good...my partner thought it was good but nothing to rave about...considering the location and the choices of restaurants...this was about the best... some of these out of the way places tend to be over priced... they are almost there...all in all...since we had no Kother choices and were hungry...it was OK

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Stopped in for view, stayed for the hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I stopped in for an evening cocktail in their well-stocked bar and stayed to have a couple of appetizers, watch football and chat with the locals. The salmon appetizer and the baked brie appetizer hit the spot after a long day on the river. Friendly place with an excellent bartender. Wish I could remember her name to thank her. Will go back and try dinner and seating on the amazing riverside patio.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dunfermline
“Pricey and Pretentious”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I thought the restaurant was pricey and presents itself better than it actually is. It probably gets away with it because it is near the park gate. The best thing about it was the riverside table.

Jacksonville, Florida
“O.K.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Our hotel suggested this establishment and also gave us a discount card. Parking is a bit difficult but the view of the river is worth the effort. The four of us ordered different meals and were pleased with the choices....though I am not sure my crepés were not of the "warmed over" variety! The service level could be improved upon - we were doing fine until some locals arrived - we then felt as though our waiter delayed our orders until he had socialized with them. Not sure I would visit again....prices high...obviously you pay for the view!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome food in a beautiful setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Excellent dining experience...food cooked to perfection and in a stunning setting of unparalleled natural beauty!