“One night stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Three Rivers
Blackpool, England
“One night stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed one night on our way to Sequoia national park. Friendly check in with games and books at reception. Room was fairly large with a separate area with fridge, tea and coffee maker and small hanging space. Bedding was clean (had extra blanket if needed) and bed was comfy. Towels and toiletries in bathroom. Room was opposite pool and we asked for pool towels and were given 2 very well worn towels! Didn't end up in pool as it was a little dirty. On a main road but we didn't hear any noise.
Not a lot in Three Rivers to choose from. Nothing in walking distance to eat had to use car. Breakfast was included in rate but we didn't eat as we got up and went into national park early in morning.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Bloomville, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I thought I was Happy to find a Room near the Sequoia National Park but for the Price and the Filthiness I might as well slept in my Car! $148.00. The Rug was so dirty and smelly! I had to put my shoes back on because it left my socks BLACK with dirt! The bathroom shower was very small.. There were lead cords all over the place.. The WFI barely worked and I gave up on it.. The Room smelled.. I wanted to heat up some food and to my surprise I had to RENT a Micowave.. Breakfast starts at 8 AM and that is Late for many.. And to top it off I was really upset when I went to flush the toilet on the back it has a sign saying $100 would be charged to my credit card if they found anything but toilet paper.. I wouldn't put anything else in the toilet and how would they ever know ( if there was something else in there) Who in the heck put it there!! There were more then just me at this hotel and what if it was someone before me or after me that put something in it!

Room Tip: My Tip is to go elsewhere
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Gloucester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed three nights to see the Squoias and could not fault the service. We probably would have moved after I got out of the shower on the first evening and had to wash my feet again just from walking across the bedroom floor - they were black!
The pool looked clean and the communal areas were too. Perhaps we just had bad luck.

Room Tip: Perhaps their VIP suite would be better?
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends
Ghent, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got the family room with 2 beds and 1 sofabed. The walls aren't full and you have to go through one of the bedrooms to get to the bathroom. It comes with a balcony with a nice mountain view and there is a small pool as well. Quite nice decoration.

The owner is superfriendly and got out of bed to let us in (late due to traffic in LA).

Apart from that, it's right next to Sequoia National Park and close to Lake Kaweah. Great location

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Leiden, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2015

Friendly owner. Breakfast includes a small number of pastries, instant oakmeal and orange juice/coffee. Shower does not work optimally. Hotel is located near the NP. Besides that, you start your day with a great view on the mountains.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2015

Stayed in a double room. It was comfortable with a large comfy bed, good bathroom with powerful shower and heater. The decor might not have been modern but it made the room seem cosy. The cons were that the WiFi signal was very weak and our room was next to the main road so was noisy when the window was open. It would also have been useful if the breakfast had been a bit earlier ( it was from 8am and we always left before 8 to go on hikes so could not try the breakfast pastries).

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2015

We stayed at the hotel for one night only. Very smelly. Rooms need renovation and paintings. New carpets a must. Bathroom was very old. This motel is more like a cabin style. Front desk people were great. Close to the park. Beautiful view of the mountains.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Sierra Lodge? Share your experiences!