On a family trip to Sequoia National Park (10/25/2014), we stayed at this hotel for one night.
We opted for VIP accommodations ($229/night) which was advertised as including 2 bedrooms, wifi, free breakfast, cable etc.
What we got:
1) filthy smelly room - everything from the carpet to the restroom seemed to have not been cleaned in days.
2) WIFI did not work, a tiny 22" flat panel tv on top of a coffe table
3) A triangular-shaped room layout as bedroom-restroom-bedroom separated by paper thin wooden panels. Broken sliding wooden doors.
4) All of the furniture seemed to have been procured at a cheap flea market. Old and stinky.
5) The beds in the bedrooms were old and very uncomfortable. For hygienic reasons, we used our own blankets.
6) Power and running water were out by midnight. We were told the next morning that they had experienced a power outage. The outage had been scheduled for at least a month, and we were not advised.
7) I would not recommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sierra Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Hotel Three Rivers
- Sierra Three Rivers