“Very nice and fair manager” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sequoia Riverfront Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Three Rivers
Sequoia Riverfront Cabins
You added Sequoia Riverfront Cabins to your Saves list
41541 Sierra Drive, Sequoia Kings Canyon, Three Rivers, CA   |
Austin, Texas
“Very nice and fair manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I were coming from Texas to spend a portion of our honeymoon visiting Sequoia National Park. Once the government shutdown caused the parks to close we eventually had to cancel our reservation as the date for our visit drew nearer. Fred, the manager, allowed us to wait until 1 week prior to our reservation date to cancel. That gave us the flexibility to wait and see if the parks were going to open. Once we finally cancelled he gave us a full refund on our reservation deposit with no questions asked. Fred always called me back every time I had a question or concern during the planning of our trip. We're very impressed with his professionalism and the way he takes care of a customer. If we ever do get to go back to Sequoia, I will gladly book a cabin reservation with Fred.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was a little worried saying here after reading the review online, but we didn't have much choice. I can understand the bad reviews though. The closeiness to the Sequoia is the only selling point. I can see how dirt gets dragged into the cabins, but the cabins really need to see a mop more often. We spilt a drink on the floor and quickly mopped up with a towel and no joke it was black with dirt. The throw on the bed felt like it hadn't seen a washing machine in awhile. In general a little TLC would go a long way.The staff were friendly and if the cabins were cleaner we would of been much happier.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Santa Ana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stayed in cabin #10 with family and friends. Nice private cabin with its own private entrance to the river. A very tranquil setting where I can spend my time with my loved ones. Cabin has its own furnishings such as a fridge which is a plus. The cabin is pretty spacious with two bedrooms and a loft with 2 sets of bunk beds. The A/C worked great! I would definitely recommend to stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
SRFC41541, Manager at Sequoia Riverfront Cabins, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind review on your recent stay! We hope that will have a future opportunity to welcome you back!
Your comments will be shared with our staff.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I enjoyed staying here. I really cant beleive people would complain about these cute little cabins. Its in the perfect location, within walking distance from a gas station and about a 2-5 min drive to a grocery store. It was relaxing and peacful and the people were friendly. I only gave a 4 on cleanliness because dirt would get tracked in from walking down to the river. BUT that is expected with RIVER FRONT cabins. All in all I was amazed at all the amenities that it provided. I camp alot so I pack alot of stuff. When we received our key and walked in we noticed the pots, pans, plates, cups, napkins, utensils, towels, TP, ETC were already stocked and ready to go! I rearly used the stuff I packed! Was a wonderful weekend and I cant wait to go back again and again and again!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
SRFC41541, Manager at Sequoia Riverfront Cabins, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to review Sequoia Riverfront Cabins. We truly appreciate that our guests provide feedback on their experiences at our property. We realize that there are many places to choose from for accommodations in Sequoia National Park and are happy you picked Sequoia Riverfront Cabins !

We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you as our guest. Your comments will be shared with our staff.

Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you are looking for a dusty and noisy place to stay, this is the place…not even mentioning two homeless coming to your backyard share the BBQ grill with you.
The cabin is right on the road side, so it is very dusty and noisy when cars passing by.The air condition is very old too.

Horrible place. Big mistake.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Love staying in the RiverFront Cabins thanks again..hug rooms, very clean, nice riverfront property few miles from Sequioa National Park main entrance.. i would highly reommend and when back in Sequoia will to this hotel. :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SRFC41541, Manager at Sequoia Riverfront Cabins, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Sequoia Riverfront Cabins, we appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back to our property in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

My family of 5 plus my parents stayed here in July. I was a little worried beforehand because of the reviews on this site and others so I emailed Rose with lots of questions about a month before our trip. Rose was very helpful and alleviated all of my concerns. We stayed in the largest of the cabins which sleeps 10 - 2 rooms on the ground floor with a queen bed in each, a queen/full size futon in the living room and two bunkbeds in an overhead loft. You pick up the key to the cabin at the Kaweah General Store and the large cabin is located literally just down the street. It was very clean inside and seemed very well stocked with towels, pillows, blankets and dishes/ kitchen appliances. There were even little packs of coffee and mini shampoos and soaps -- just like at a hotel. Rose let me know there was no maid service and that was fine for us. You are advised not to drink the water from the taps, so we were provided 2 gallons of water that were already cooled inside the refrigerator. Rose said we could get more if needed from the store, but we didn't run out. The Kaweah River is located just a few feet from the back of the cabin. It was a great view! At the time we were there, the river was too rapid for my kids to jump in but it was still nice to be so close. The backyard also had a badminton/volleyball net, barbecue grill and lots of deck chairs. A closet also contained a washer and dryer, but we didn't use so not sure if they were operational.

We brought most of our food with us but also made a trip to the Village Market which is located within walking distance from the cabin. There we picked up perishibles like milk and ground beef. I also need to mention that the cabin had 2 a/c wall units which kept the temperature inside very, very comfortable and cool.

The cabin was within 5 miles to the entrance to the park so that was very convenient. Lake Kaweah is also very close but it didn't seem to have a designated beach or picnic area. Mostly we saw lots of boats at the marina area and some swimmers off the boat launch areas. I wasn't comfortable letting my young kids go swimming there so we didn't visit the Lake.

The only real drawbacks for us were that the cabin is located right off the main street of Three Rivers so traffic noise was an issue one night. Also, on the website, the cabin description says there is a half bathroom in the loft with a sink and toilet. There isn't. So one bathroom for 7 people was a challenge. Also on the website, it mentions a rec room for guests. But this bigger cabin is not located near the other smaller cabins so we never saw that rec room.

Other than those minor things, we really enjoyed our stay and will recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Make sure you communicate with Rose to ensure you will have everything you need/expect