My son, two grandsons and I stayed at Kaweah General Store cabins in August. We had the largest, two story cabin. The upstairs was very hot, and had no windows to open for ventillation. They provided a box fan which circulated the warm air, but never cooled the room. Downstairs I found I could not open the sliding door or the blinds. The kitchen was poorly equipted, lacking basics like a large bowl to mix a sald etc.. There were no pans for the oven. Not even a broiler pan. It did have stove top pots and a fry pan. You could not drink the water and it smelled like rotten eggs. We were provided with a gallon of botteled water. Maintenence was greatly lacking here. The boys did enjoy swimming in the river and we found a roap swing hanging from a tree they could swing from. The people were pleasant and friendly. I would only rate it 2 stars. We found Three Rivers to be a good location to access Sequoia National Park, but much too long a drive to make a day trip into Kings Canyon.
- Also Known As:
- Riverfront Cabins Kaweah General Store Hotel
- Riverfront Cabins Kaweah General Store Hotel Three Rivers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins are located in Three Rivers, about 5 miles from southern entrance of Sequoia NP. All cabins are located by the river, private access to the river and backyard. Outdoor seating ares and BBQ grills are available. Great for fishing and relaxing.Featuring: private bath, TV, A/C, heater, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, WiFi. Some cabins feature full kitchen. Some do have a balcony, facing the river. Accommodating up to 10 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your RiverFront Cabins Kaweah General Store reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.