Perfect place to stay! If you decide to go to Sequoia National Park or King's canyon.
The room was cute with a vaulted ceiling and very nice view of the river.
Nice small balcony on river side of cabin, good layout for cooking.Sitting area by the water was nice. Close to river and country atmosphere were quiet and relaxing.
Lots of birds different kind ,quails ,deer also saw a bobcat.My son caught three fish barbecued it, was good. He can't wait to go back again!
- Also Known As:
- Riverfront Cabins Kaweah General Store Hotel
- Riverfront Cabins Kaweah General Store Hotel Three Rivers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabins are located in Three Rivers, about 5 miles from southern entrance of Sequoia NP. All cabins are located by the river, private access to the river and backyard. Outdoor seating ares and BBQ grills are available. Great for fishing and relaxing.Featuring: private bath, TV, A/C, heater, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, WiFi. Some cabins feature full kitchen. Some do have a balcony, facing the river. Accommodating up to 10 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your RiverFront Cabins Kaweah General Store reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.