We were on a one week tour of CA from San Luis Obispo to Sequoia to Monterey, San Francisco and down Highway 1 to L.A. So unfortunately we were only able to spend one night "in the mountains". But it was well worth it. Sequoia Natl Park is just beautiful and breath taking, the 3 Rivers Motel is clean, quiet and cool with very friendly and helpful hosts. I am hoping to come back again some day, but it's a long way from Upstate NY.
Thanks to Chris and her husband for personalized and competent service and making our stay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers