Arriving from Bakersfield we wanting to say near the southern entrance to Sequoia NP for convience. Choices were limited especially in our price range. This motel was a little more expensive than I wanted to pay but close to entrance.We stayed here for two nights and spent 11/2 days in park and accomplished all we had to do [even got in afew hikes] and see. The pool at the motel was a relief when we returned at night. The recommended spots for breakfast [we 3 Bakery] and dinner [River View Restaurant] were great. We did not have AT&T phone service [only service in area] however the owner of motel let us use her service which was appreciated.
We decided on the second day to return to Three Rivers from Sequoia [Big Stump] by way of HWY 245; it worked out ok but there was no scenic advanatage and it took longer than retracing our steps through the park.
We then travelled on to Oakhurst and Yosemite National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers