We were planning on going to The Sequoias for my birthday and knowing little about the area we just happened to book our stay at Sequoia Motel.
We ended up coming in a little later than we planned because of car trouble, however with just a phone call they ensured that we would be able to gain access to our room post-check in time.
When we woke up in the morning after a long late night drive we felt very well rested and found the town of Three Rivers to be very charming. Lots of river you can swim in, kind people and a great bar/restaurant just a couple of blocks away from the Motel with wonderful food and amazing service.
Also suggested to us by the Motel staff was the We Three Diner in Three Rivers very close to the entrance of the park. As we drove our van into the park to go hiking, we stopped there every morning for breakfast and it was wonderful!
The rooms in the Motel were so cute and unique and it was lovely being able to sit on the porch at night and look at the stars (so many!)
Just a short drive away from the National Park, this Motel is a treasure and we will definitely be staying there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers