We stayed there for one night in October 2002. We stayed in a really charming cabin and the location was unreal. It makes such a change from chain motels. It's so much better to stay somewhere you remember fondly two years later rather than somewhere you forget five minutes after you left!!
We ate at the Noisy Bird restaurant down the road which was cheap and friendly if a bit hit and miss.
Have a look at Slick Rock Park just down the road, it's lovely.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less