We just returned from a trip West and we found our
room at the Sequoia Motel to be very clean and the
bed was comfortable. It was a pretty basic room
(no telephone and minimal towels and furniture).
However, the owner was very friendly and helpful.
Nice pool and chairs for sitting outside. For me,
cleanliness is what it's all about and the Sequoia
Motel fit the bill.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less