Stayed for two nights, wish we had booked a third. The motel is a throw-back roadside motel where you can sit on your front porch and watch the sunset, take in the mountain view, and feel like a true road-trippin' tourist. The pool was exceptionally clean, and we thoroughly enjoyed sipping a cup of coffee or a glass of wine poolside while the kids swam. The owner Chris was fabulous, as were the nearby eateries. Highly recommend sitting on the back deck of the Riverside. Awesome memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers