We made a last-minute reservation at the Sequoia Motel on a Sunday night in high season. The owner, Chris, was friendly and accommodating both on the phone and in person.
Our quiet $165 room (Cowboy Room!) was clean if a bit dated. It had two double beds and a futon, coffeemaker, small TV, Wi-Fi, A/C, vanity & sink in the room with a separate toilet/shower room.
It was 95°F outside when we arrived about 8:00 pm -- and even hotter in the room. It took several hours for the A/C unit to cool the room down, but once it did, the room was comfortable.
An outdoor pool -- open until 10 pm -- offered a refreshing dip under the spectacular night sky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers