Sequoia Motel has it all. Clean, comfortable, charmingingly decorated rooms and cabins. Beautiful, natural grounds where you can sit on the patio or on the grass, read a book, and listen to the birds sing and the river flow. Chris and Tom, the owners, are friendly and accommodating down to loaning you their wine glasses. It's conveniently located to restaurants, stores, the ice cream/candy store, and Sequoia Nat'l Park. Truly a lovely place to unwind and enjoy life. All that and good rates too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers