Looking at it we thought it was a pretty place but we had a bad experience and thanks god it was just for one night. We were in room 2, I hope not all of the, are like this: we found the room with a strong mouldy smell and the loo was dirty and crooked. When I took a shower (I was the first one) the water coming out smelly too, even my family could smell it from the other room, just terrible. Plus the curtains were too small to cover the windows so we couldn't sleep after 7 a.m. In the evening we opened the door to let in some fresh air and a cat came in and hid under one of the beds. Would not recommend it to anyone, if u want to visit sequoia park just go to the Comfort Inn, the prices were the same!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers