I knew this wasn't going to be The Four Seasons, but I wasn't expecting or looking for that. I was on a throwback motorcycle trip, reliving my youth.
Nice ambiance to the grounds and buildings. Room 9, clean, TV worked, motorcycle parked literally right outside the door, cheesy plastic chairs/table to sit outside at night and enjoy a couple Fat Tires, and a clean pool steps away. Perfect.
No fridge in the room, so Chris chilled my beers in her fridge until I was ready for them at the pool after a day of riding and hiking in Sequoia/Kings Canyon. Now that is service!
Two suggestions to get to 5 Stars:
First, adding the little shampoo/conditioner bottles in the bath would be a nice touch. Shampooing with a bar of motel soap sucks.
Second, sell me the vintage 1960's coke machine that is weathering away at the end of the main building. I promise to restore it and proudly showcase it in my man cave.
Would I stay there again? Absolutely.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less