We stayed in Cabin 4 a two bedroom cabin. It was a bit small, especially the second bedroom, as we were two couples with a toddler each. But otherwise we loved it, the patio was awesome for a late night chat.
Even though the entrance to Sequoia is only 4 mi it takes over an hour to get to the Giant Forest Museum where most of the attractions are located. And it is a winding hard to stomach drive with hairpin bends.
Better to stay inside the park if possible. But this worked out great for us for a last minute trip plan.
The lady was super helpful and friendly. Basic utensils available in the kitchen too. No dishwasher though.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less