We stayed in Cabin 4 a two bedroom cabin. It was a bit small, especially the second bedroom, as we were two couples with a toddler each. But otherwise we loved it, the patio was awesome for a late night chat.
Even though the entrance to Sequoia is only 4 mi it takes over an hour to get to the Giant Forest Museum where most of the attractions are located. And it is a winding hard to stomach drive with hairpin bends.
Better to stay inside the park if possible. But this worked out great for us for a last minute trip plan.
The lady was super helpful and friendly. Basic utensils available in the kitchen too. No dishwasher though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers