We spent there just one night, but we have only positive memories from this little motel. Friendly staff, basic but nice rooms, small clean pool (great for relaxing after the long journey), and delicious breakfast in the nearby "We Three Bakery" (which was recommended to us by the owner). The motel itself is small and rather old, but it has some charm (part of it comes probably from the surrounding scenery)
I think I can recommend the Sequoia Motel as a very good choice if you can cope without all the amenities of the expensive hotel. If you are just looking for a quiet, relaxing and friendly place to stay close to the entrance to Sequoia NP - you will like this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers