I was rolling the dice in hopes of finding accomodations for Thanksgiving wknd, as I was booking so close to my arrival date. Sequoia Motel to the rescue! Simple accomodations, clean, quiet, and such a bargain. Tons of storage in the room + a very efficient wall heater which kept the room very toasty in the cool evenings. Chris, the owner, is charming, very helpful, & recommended a couple of great places to eat. I arrived after dark, so I didn't get a full view of the property until morning. Sparkling clean pool, & several tables with chairs in the adjacent garden, which could be great for relaxing in the afternoon.
Chris recommended "We Three Bakery"(awesome breakfasts) & "Sierra Subs"(fresh & creative sandwiches,soups, salads). Both were delicious & very near by. It was a great place to stay & so near the entrance of the spectacular Sequoia National Park.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less