I was rolling the dice in hopes of finding accomodations for Thanksgiving wknd, as I was booking so close to my arrival date. Sequoia Motel to the rescue! Simple accomodations, clean, quiet, and such a bargain. Tons of storage in the room + a very efficient wall heater which kept the room very toasty in the cool evenings. Chris, the owner, is charming, very helpful, & recommended a couple of great places to eat. I arrived after dark, so I didn't get a full view of the property until morning. Sparkling clean pool, & several tables with chairs in the adjacent garden, which could be great for relaxing in the afternoon.
Chris recommended "We Three Bakery"(awesome breakfasts) & "Sierra Subs"(fresh & creative sandwiches,soups, salads). Both were delicious & very near by. It was a great place to stay & so near the entrance of the spectacular Sequoia National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers