Three of us stayed here for three nights in September in a room with two queen beds and one day bed. The location was excellent for visiting both Sequoia and Kings National Parks. The room was clean, the view from outside the room in early morning was wonderful, the pool and gardens looked inviting and the owner, Chris, could not have been more welcoming and helpful. Facilities were limited, no fridge or microwave, but the price was reasonable for the area and Chris gave us ice packs daily for our cool box. There was also a laundry on site.
There are two entrances to the motel which are on a bend in the road. At night the first entrance is easy to see because there are lights in several trees. This was a big help when returning from our evening meal at Riverview!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming combination of motel rooms and cabins. Just 4 miles form the gate of Sequoia Park. Come relax and enjoy the flower gardens and swimming pool after a great day of exploring Three Rivers and Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Tom and Chris make every effort to make your stay a memorable one. Sequoia Motel is featured in the French travel guidebook 'Le Guide du Routard'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sequoia Motel In 3 Rivers
- Sequoia Motel In Three Rivers Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Hotel Three Rivers
- Sequoia Motel Three Rivers