“Worth the stop in Three Rivers” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Long Beach, California
“Worth the stop in Three Rivers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015 NEW

Step back in time and get some hand-made candies, incredibly yummy ice cream in a freshly made from scratch waffle cone, complete with friendly service and kitschy fun decoration.

Visited March 2015

Cypress, California
“Yummy Ice Cream, Sample the Chocolate Ice Cream First”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2015

I was craving ice cream after a hot day in Sequoia, so I stopped here after reading the reviews (also because this is the only place with ice cream I could find in the area). The hours were 10am-6pm daily (as of this posting).

The place is very cute inside and out. I stepped into the ice cream parlor, which was small and kind of crowded. Their ice cream looked amazing and I was so excited to try it. I got two scoops, one chocolate and the other chocolate chip. The boyfriend got cookies and creme (which is made with chocolate ice cream) and some other flavor. I noticed that the BF got a half-scoop more than I did (not a big deal, I just love ice cream). 2 scoops costs about $6.

Anyways, I began to eat my chocolate ice cream and was surprised to find it tastes overwhemingly like alcohol. Not just a little. It was like they dipped it in a pool of vodka right before serving it to me. I was surprised. I should have sampled it before I bought it, but I didn't think anything like that would happen. Chocolate is always trustworthy! It was the only chocolate ice cream they had, and was just labeled 'chocolate'. I looked around to see if anyone else was eating chocolate, but no one was. The BF agreed it tasted like alcohol and we traded ice cream. The chocolate chip and cookies and creme were delicious.

Also, there is a nice little area to sit outside to eat your ice cream. I would come back but just sample the chocolate ice cream before you try it.

Visited March 2015
California
“Best little candy shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015

Three Rivers is adorable already and then when you add this cozy little candy shop well it's called heaven. They have a wide variety of candy and the staff is so sweet and helpful. You will love the views from this establishment. Everything in Three Rivers is lovely.
Enjoy your trip.

Visited September 2014
Ojai, United States
“Very good candy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

Reimers candies and gifts is located in the quaint town of Three Rivers. They have a large selection of candies,and their ice cream is exceptionally good. Definitly stop there on your way to Giant forest, or on your way back

Visited February 2015
hollywood, california
“A royal salute to sugar and chocolate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

Candy of all kinds, gifts and ice cream. The christmas ornaments alone are worth the stop...but the blackberry ice cream featuring local blackberries are a must try!

Visited February 2015